I have been a Certified, practicing Clinical Hypnotherapist since 2006, graduating from Hypnosis Motivational Institute, the first nationally accredited school of hypnotherapy, and have continued to take classes to both improve myself and help my clients reach their goals.
I also have been in recovery from substance abuse and eating disorders for over 30 years.
I have always enjoyed working with people, teaching swimming and horseback riding lessons when my children were small.
Some of the things I have done since my certification;
Group Imagery Workshop facilitator;
• Motion Picture and Television Fund Wellness Program
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia Support Group, The Gardens at Park Balboa
• Imagery and Art, Frazier Mountain Boys and Girls Club Instructor;
• “Single Parent Program”, Mountain Communities Family Resource Center • New Beginnings and Take Care Parenting Classes (court ordered requirement, parenting and neglect, approved), Mountain Communities Family Resource Center Creator and Instructor;
• “Parent With Purpose” Classes www.ParentWithPurpose.com
• Smoking Cession Classes, Mountain Communities Family Resource Center
Imagery workshops in my office
Mythic and Archetypal Imagery
- Therapeutic Imagery Master
Mythic & Archetypal
-Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
-Fears & Anxieties
-NLP TransWorld Certified
Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming